What Rivotril is used for:-
Rivotril drops and tablets are used for the treatment of epilepsy in infants, children and adults. Rivotril injection is also used to treat status epilepticus (prolonged or repeated fits or seizures without any recovery between attacks). Rivotril belongs to a group of medicines called benzodiazepines. They are thought to work by their action on brain chemicals. Your doctor, however, may have prescribed Rivotril for another reason. Ask your doctor if you have any questions why Rivotril has been prescribed for you. This medicine may be addictive. The risks are greater for patients on higher doses or on long term treatment, or patients who have a history of alcohol or drug abuse. This medicine is available only with a doctor’s prescription.
Before you take Rivotril:-
Do not take Rivotril if:
- you have had an allergic reaction to Rivotril, any other benzodiazepine medicine or any ingredients listed at the end of this leaflet
Some symptoms of an allergic reaction may include:
- shortness of breath
- wheezing or difficulty in breathing
- swelling of the face, lips, tongue or other parts of the body
- rash, itching or hives on the skin
- you have severe and chronic lung disease
- you have severe liver disease
- you have an addiction to drugs or alcohol
- the package is torn or shows signs of tampering
- the expiry date (EXP) printed on the pack has passed.
If you take this medicine after the expiry date has passed it may not work as well. Rivotril injection contains benzyl alcohol and must not be given to newborn babies, especially premature babies.
WARNING:- Rivotril Oral liquid must be administered as DROPS only. Refer to section below for more information on ‘How to take Rivotril’. If you are not sure if you should be taking Rivotril, talk to your doctor.
Before you start to take it:-
Your doctor must know about all the following before you start to take Rivotril.
- if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant
It is not known whether Rivotril is harmful to an unborn baby when taken by a pregnant woman. If there is a need to take Rivotril when you are pregnant your doctor will discuss the risks and benefits to you and the unborn baby.
- if you are breastfeeding or plan to breastfeed
Rivotril may pass into the breast milk and cause drowsiness and/or feeding difficulties in the baby. Rivotril is not recommended for use while breastfeeding.
- if you have any other health problems including:
- liver, kidney or lung disease
- high or low blood pressure
- myasthenia gravis (severe muscle weakness)
- sleep apnoea (a condition where you have temporary stops in breathing during sleep)
- glaucoma (a condition where you have high pressure in the eye)
- depression, psychosis or schizophrenia and /or you have had depression or suicidal thoughts in the past.
- porphyria (a rare blood pigment disorder)
- a history of alcohol or drug abuse
- if you drink alcohol
You should not drink alcohol while taking Rivotril. Alcohol may increase the effects of Rivotril and lead to serious side effects.
- if you are lactose intolerant
- if you are allergic to any other medicines, foods, dyes or preservatives.
Our Website Key Info:-
Buy Rivotril Online | Order Rivotril Online | Buy Rivotril Online | Overnight | Fedex | Credit Card | Paypal | COD | Debit Card | Bitcoin | Money Transfer | Buy Rivotril Online Without Prescription | Buy Rivotril Online With Prescription | Rivotril Overnight Fedex.