Before taking this medicine
You should not use Valium if you are allergic to diazepam or similar drugs (Klonopin, Xanax, and others), or if you have:
- myasthenia gravis (a muscle weakness disorder);
- severe liver disease;
- a severe breathing problem;
- sleep apnea (breathing stops during sleep); or
- alcoholism, or addiction to drugs similar to diazepam.
- To make sure Valium is safe for you, tell your doctor if you have ever had:
- glaucoma; asthma, emphysema, bronchitis, chronic obstructive pulmonary disorder (COPD), or other breathing problems;
- kidney or liver disease;
- epilepsy or other seizure disorder;
- a drug or alcohol addiction; or
- mental illness, depression, or suicidal thoughts or behavior.
When treating seizures, do not start or stop taking Valium during pregnancy without your doctor’s advice. Diazepam may cause harm to an unborn baby, but having a seizure during pregnancy could harm both the mother and the baby. Tell your doctor right away if you become pregnant while taking Valium for seizures.
When treating anxiety, alcohol withdrawal, or muscle spasms: If you take this medicine while you are pregnant, your baby could become dependent on the drug. This can cause life-threatening withdrawal symptoms in the baby after it is born. Babies born dependent on habit-forming medicine may need medical treatment for several weeks. Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant.
This document contains side effect information about diazepam. Some of the dosage forms listed on this page may not apply to the brand name Valium.
Common side effects of Valium include: hypotonia. See below for a comprehensive list of adverse effects.
Symptoms of Overdose
- Change in consciousness
- difficult or troubled breathing
- irregular, fast or slow, or shallow breathing
- lack of coordination
- loss of consciousness
- loss of strength or energy
- muscle pain or weakness
- pale or blue lips, fingernails, or skin
- unusual drowsiness, dullness, tiredness, weakness, or feeling of sluggishness
Some side effects of diazepam may occur that usually do not need medical attention. These side effects may go away during treatment as your body adjusts to the medicine. Also, your health care professional may be able to tell you about ways to prevent or reduce some of these side effects. Check with your health care professional if any of the following side effects continue or are bothersome or if you have any questions about them:
Our Keywords:- Valium | Buy Valium | Buy Valium Online | Order Valium | Order Valium Online | Valium overnight fedex | Buy Valium Online Without Prescription | Buy Valium Online With Prescription | Buy Valium Online Without Membership | Buy Valium Online With Membership.